Top Reasons Your Clients Should Get A Reverse Mortgage
- Helps seniors who are financially sound, have paid off their mortgage, and would like additional money to enhance their retirement or quality of life.
- Refinance a traditional mortgage into a ‘payment optional’ reverse mortgage credit line.* *Still responsible for taxes, insurance, and maintenance.
- Standby portfolio protection by drawing from or replenishing a reverse mortgage credit line in up and down markets.**
- Purchase a retirement home, investment property, upsize or downsize with a reverse mortgage for purchase to increase monthly cash flow and free up funds for investment.
- Protect home equity from nursing home expenses for the next generation.
- Grow and increase cash availability with a reverse mortgage credit line.**
- Bridge the Medicare gap from age 62 to 65.
- Use as a wealth multiplier when insurance products are used to pass a larger nest egg to the next generation.**
- Tax management tool to receive deductions when needed or to withdraw less from IRAs and other taxable sources.**
**This advertisement does not constitute tax and/or financial advice from Fairway.
Why Work With Fairway Reverse Mortgage Planners?
- Professional Team Approach
- All Fairway Reverse Mortgage Planners Are Required To Have Specialized Training
- Potential Referral Partnership
- The Opportunity To Work With More Senior Clients
- Trusted Advisors Know Options & Tools
- Industry Experts With Resources to Help You Succeed
Free Download: Why Reverse Mortgage Loans Should Be In Your Financial Planning Toolkit
Explore a product category that’s built for the financial challenges of retirement.
Retirees have trillions of dollars trapped in their home equity. Reverse mortgage loans are a strategic tool to liquify those assets.
*This advertisement does not constitute tax and/or financial advice from Fairway.
4 GREAT ARTICLES ABOUT REVERSE MORTGAGES
The article looks at three strategies for utilizing home equity and supplementing retirement income, along with statistical models and charts.
HECM Reverse Mortgages: Now or Last Resort?
Research from Boston College’s National Retirement Risk Index 2010 showed that many future retirees will have to utilize home equity during their retirement.
As the number of baby boomers reach retirement over the next 15 years the likelihood is that reverse mortgages will become more popular.
Incorporating Home Equity into a Retirement Income Strategy
This research explores different methods for incorporating home equity into a retirement income plan through the use of a reverse mortgage.