Top Reasons Your Clients Should Get A Reverse Mortgage
- Helps seniors who are financially sound, have paid off their mortgage, and would like additional money to enhance their retirement or quality of life.
- Refinance a traditional mortgage into a ‘payment optional’ reverse mortgage credit line.* *Still responsible for taxes, insurance, and maintenance.
- Standby portfolio protection by drawing from or replenishing a reverse mortgage credit line in up and down markets.**
- Purchase a retirement home, investment property, upsize or downsize with a reverse mortgage for purchase to increase monthly cash flow and free up funds for investment.
- Protect home equity from nursing home expenses for the next generation.
- Grow and increase cash availability with a reverse mortgage credit line.**
- Bridge the Medicare gap from age 62 to 65.
- Use as a wealth multiplier when insurance products are used to pass a larger nest egg to the next generation.**
- Tax management tool to receive deductions when needed or to withdraw less from IRAs and other taxable sources.**
**This advertisement does not constitute tax and/or financial advice from Fairway.
Why Work With Fairway Reverse Mortgage Planners?
- Professional Team Approach
- All Fairway Reverse Mortgage Planners Are Required To Have Specialized Training
- Potential Referral Partnership
- The Opportunity To Work With More Senior Clients
- Trusted Advisors Know Options & Tools
Free Download: Why Reverse Mortgage Loans Should Be In Your Financial Planning Toolkit
Explore a product category that’s built for the financial challenges of retirement.
Retirees have trillions of dollars trapped in their home equity. Reverse mortgage loans are a strategic tool to liquify those assets.
*This advertisement does not constitute tax and/or financial advice from Fairway.
3 GREAT ARTICLES ABOUT REVERSE MORTGAGES:
Reversing the Conventional Wisdom
The article looks at three strategies for utilizing home equity and supplementing retirement income, along with statistical models and charts.
HECM Reverse Mortgages: Now or Last Resort?
Research from Boston College’s National Retirement Risk Index 2010 showed that many future retirees will have to utilize home equity during their retirement.
Recovering a Lost Deduction
As the number of baby boomers reach retirement over the next 15 years the likelihood is that reverse mortgages will become more popular.